I strive to live a life of adventure, curiosity and actionable empathy. As a communicator and writer, I believe everyone has something valuable to share. The most compelling stories can be recaptured when we listen with interest and open hearts.
- Specialty Marketing Associate, Mayo Clinic Laboratories (October 2018–Present, Rochester, MN)
- Public Relations and Marketing Intern, Mercy Health Corporate Office (December 2017–October 2018, Cincinnati, OH)
- Marketing and Communications Intern, Xavier University Career Development Office (May 2016–May 2017, Cincinnati, OH)
- Staff Writer, Xavier University Newswire (February 2015–August 2016, Cincinnati, OH)
- Public Relations Society of America, National Member (Spring 2017–Present)
- Mayo Clinic Chaplain Services, Eucharistic Minister (Spring 2019–Present)
- Southeast Minnesota Trail Runners, Olmsted County Member (Spring 2019–Present)
Xavier University College of Arts and Sciences
- B.A. Digital Media, Public Relations and Advertising Triple Major
- Media Studies and Communication Arts Double Minor
- Magna Cum Laude, GPA 3.79/4.0
- May 2017, Cincinnati, OH
Honors and Awards
- Cincinnati PRSA Blacksmith Awards, Mercy Health, November 2018
- Communications Team of the Year
- Award of Excellence for Integrated Communications Campaign
- Award of Excellence for Best Emerging Channel
- Magna Cum Laude, Xavier University, May 2017
- Lawrence J. Flynn Award for Highest Academic Performance in Communication Arts, Xavier University, April 2017
- Dean’s List, Xavier University, Fall 2013–Spring 2017
- Catholic Dean’s Award, Xavier University, Fall 2013–Spring 2017
Resumes are available upon request.
Contact me at email@example.com.