It’s easy to begin the year with a well-crafted content calendar, only to find you loosely follow your plan once real-life events demand space on the calendar. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to make space to prioritize the right content, quickly curate stories with proven interest, and build in space for timely news.
Whether you’re a large team coordinating across multiple facilities or a staff of one juggling a smart phone and a laptop, here are practical tips you can apply today.
- How to build an annual content calendar with examples
- How to pick types of content to build vs. maintain
- How to use Google Analytics and link shortening tools to identify popular topics
- How to repurpose your content for web and social.
- How to easily identify your most popular posts — and when to reschedule them.
Read the webinar summary.